Thursday, May 24, 2018

New Review! Shades by Jaime Reese 4.5 Cranky Stars

ShadesShades by Jaime Reese
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I am the first to admit I love a good M/M romance. Shades gave me love between a hit man and a man who loves to save lives.


Killian Marks is a hitman. His name pretty much says it all. He can be hired for the right price but underneath he has a lot more heart. He sets his sights on a quiet waiter named Nick. When Nick finds himself in danger he steps in and uses his resources to save a man he considers a vital part of his life.


Nick kept a low profile and waited tables. He used to have a much different life until he was sucked into something much more sinister. The bright spot in his day is when Killian comes into the restaurant. When Nicks past comes back for him he turns to Killian for protection.


The chemistry between these two leapt off the page. It was that real. Killian had this gruff exterior but we see he cares and when he cares for you he will protect you at any cost. Nick was a good guy. I mean he had a giant giving heart but he didn't take crap from anyone. I loved Dex. He was the comedy relief in this book. This was my first time reading this author and I adored this story. I felt it flowed and progressed nicely. I love Nick and Killian.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home