Tuesday, April 10, 2018

New Review! Worshipped (The Worshipped Series #1) by Brie Paisley

Worshipped (The Worshipped Series Book 1)Worshipped by Brie Paisley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Riley is a character who's all over the place. You can tell she's been hurt and suffered tragedy. You can tell that she is strong yet craving the touch of someone to take all her worries away and capture her heart.


Isaac and Conner are running from a turbulent past. Life hit them both with a sledgehammer and a side order of the spin cycle. These two never quit and stay strong throughout the entire book. Top it off with their incredible sexiness and they're the perfect duo for Riley


This story was good. I was distracted from the plot by too many sexy salacious moments. While they were HOT!!! It got me off track from the true story. An ex was brought in and that threw me off as well. I'm hoping that the next book will clear all of this up for me.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home