Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Review! The Witch Queen (Rite of the Vampire Saga #2) by Juliana Haygert 5 Cranky Stars

The Witch Queen (Rite of the Vampire Saga, #2)The Witch Queen by Juliana Haygert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book leaves off where the first story leaves off. Thea is dealing with the aftermath, a broken heart, and helping her coven get their revenge. She must do everything in her power to find a way back to overcome the obstacles in her path.


If Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Supernatural had a love child, this book series would be their baby. My heart was in my throat as I read the action-packed story. The one plot twist that I did not see coming had me screaming at a certain character. Their betrayal hurt me to the core. I couldn’t put this book down once I got it started.


The plot was amazing. The author really put me on a rollercoaster of emotions with this story. I cannot wait for the next book. Even though it will be the last one, I am ready for my heart to be ripped from chest. If you read this book, you will get that reference. I will definitely recommend this story to others. Juliana Haygert has gained a fan for life in me.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home