Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Review! Visions Through a Glass, Darkly by David I. Aboulafia 3 Cranky Stars

Visions Through A Glass, DarklyVisions Through A Glass, Darkly by David I. Aboulafia
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Time is ticking for Richard Goodman. Tick, tock, with each passing minute he is closer and closer to his predetermined date with Death. He can stop this by figuring out who is the killer that keeps going after everyone Richard loves and holds dear to him. He has to stop the killer before his time runs out.


While this book was intriguing, I felt like there was too much going on within the story. It took a few tries to get me hooked into the story. I found myself taken out of the story a few times because I had to re-read a previous section because I felt like I was missing something. The formatting was off which took me out of the game a few times.


The premise of the story was unique, which I enjoyed. It’s definitely not your typical psychological thriller. For those that love psychological thrillers, I would recommend this story to them.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home