Thursday, February 22, 2018

New Review! Where I Am by Michelle Dare 5 Cranky Stars

Where I AmWhere I Am by Michelle Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


I took an emotional rollercoaster ride driven by Michelle Dare in this story. So much sadness, angst and love from page one.


Astoria and Parker met by chance and had an instant connection. From that point they were inseparable and hopelessly in love. It all fell apart in an instant. One moment, one misunderstanding two hearts broken.


Fast forward and Astoria is home from college and is hopeless to avoid Parker in their small town. Can these two mend their broken hearts?


This author has the ability to pull you in from page one and keep you gripping your e-reader until the last page. I highly recommend this author and book.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2018 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Michelle Dare said...

Thank you so much for your review! I love the gifs and am so happy you loved Parker and Astoria's story!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home