Thursday, February 22, 2018

New Review! Walking Away by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Walking AwayWalking Away by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


This is the story of how a tragic event, a senseless accident can alter your life. Gwen and Jason know this all too well and their marriage is on the line.


Enter Hudson...
Cocky, self assured down for anything Hudson is being asked to date both Gwen and Jason. Only thing is that he's never dated a man before let alone a married couple.


I loved this story from page one. In marriage you take the good with the bad and sometimes you just grin and bare it. Jason and Gwen came up with a solution to add a third. This came with a lot of complications and a whole lot of love. It got this reader wishing that this sort of relationship would work for her.


Xavier took ownership of my heart by writing such amazing and lovable characters. I loved this story so much that I'm reading it again right now. Do yourself a favor and experience Xavier Neal for yourself.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home