Thursday, February 8, 2018

New Review! Resuscitate by S. Morayla 5 Cranky Stars

ResuscitateResuscitate by S. Morayla
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book obliterated my heart. I didn’t know what I was getting into and oh my stars am I glad I did. This book hit home for me in a lot of ways. I lost someone I cared about to suicide and I think it made me stop and realize we never truly know what is going on with someone.


Natalee experienced a traumatic lose at the tender age of 16. Flash forward 2 years later she is a shell of her former self. Once a girl who had the world at her fingertips thanks to her amazing talent she hides in her room and never leaves the house. With some convincing from her father and uncle she steps out and heads off to college. She gets a roommate who slowly drags her out her shell but its not without consequences and crazy amounts of anxiety. During one her episodes the dashing Brit known as Zayne comes to her rescue.


Zanye is far from home. Him and his buddies attend a college in California and they play open mic nights hoping to one day make it big. He juggles a full course load and more. He wasn’t particularly looking for anyone but when he sees Natalee in distress he can’t help but fall at her feet and pursue her. They strike up a friendship that he hopes will become so much more.


No one should ever experience the kind of trauma Natalee went through. I could relate to the poor girl. I was also practically shouting for them to tell me what the deal was with her mom. That had me hooked to the bitter end and I was truly disgusted by her role. This book will bring tears to your eyes and root for Natalee and Zayne till the very end. With a charming lovable group of friends and some truly sick villains this story has it all.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home