Thursday, February 8, 2018

New Review! Guarded by Roux Cantrell 4 Cranky Stars

Guarded (The Enforcers Series Book 1)Guarded by Roux Cantrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Reign is a tough as nails needs no one enforcer. She runs a tribe of misfit creatures who are enforcers just like her and together they prowl the night looking for creatures who break the law so to speak. Reign is still thinks she’s under a spell from the fairy king Rory when she meets the imposing Knox. She fights her instincts and learns things about herself that she never knew existed.


Know is the king of the guardians. They are a group of gargoyles that patrol the night. Perched high up on buildings they watch everyone that passes. Know is informed that a mythical enforcer is in his midst. When Knox meets Reign, he knows she is his future queen. Can they fight the evil threat looming over Reigns head?


I really like the concept and story line of this book. At times I kind of felt it jumped from one thing to the next rather quick and it took me a second to catch up. All in all I did enjoy the characters and their kick butt attitude. Reign might need a relaxing vacation on the beach because no one can be that on all the time. I will certainly be picking up book two because I need some closure and answers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home