Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New Review! Fresh Catch by Kate Canterbary 4.5 Cranky Stars

Fresh CatchFresh Catch by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Sexy. Swoon worthy. Did I mention sexy? Owen and Cole had off the charts chemistry and I found my self in the zone with this book. I even went and hid in a closet so people in this house would stop talking to me for 5 minutes.


Cole is a tech giant. A billionaire with nothing to lose he sets out to sail the open seas. What he wasn’t expecting was all his components on his boat to go on the fritz and end up in a tiny town in Maine. While drifting slowly to shore he encounters a cranky lobster fisherman. It’s here he learns who he truly is and what life is really all about.


Owen is on a self-imposed exile in Talbott Cove. He enjoys his quiet existence and occasionally visits major cities to get his fill of the city and people. His lobster fishing business is what keeps him afloat and his tiny cottage livable. One night during his routine of watching the sunrise he spots a vessel drifting close to his shore and he goes to lend a hand mainly to make the intruder leave. He wasn’t expecting a tanned god with a busted face. Against his better judgement he invites Cole into his home.


Sweet puppies this book had me saying aww and fanning myself at the same time. This was my first Kate Canterbary book and It certainly won’t be my last. I have been on a M/M kick lately and this is surely one I will recommend to anyone looking for this genre. She made them relatable. I wanted to kick Cole and Owen a few times when the past and who they truly were could have been hashed out. The story wraps up in a nice epilogue that makes the reader sigh with happiness. Kudos to you Kate!!


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2018 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Beth Cranford said...

Love the review! Thank you for posting <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home