Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Review! Baby Girl by C.M. Stunich 3.5 Cranky Stars

Baby GirlBaby Girl by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Embry has endured a tragic loss. Her soulmate Codrick died on their prom night. After a year, she is still having a hard time dealing with her grief. She has to return to her small town to be with her family, after a family member falls ill.


The story is great but repetitive which took me out of the story. I could not connect with Embry at all. I wanted to smack her in the face with a steel chair. Phoenix was amazing, he had to deal with her. I felt more of a connection with the secondary characters than I did with Embry. If you like ugly cries, then you will like this story.


There was a missing section in one of the chapters. There was a sentence and it just ended abruptly. This caused some confusion.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home