Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Review! Legacy of Evil by Sharon Buchbinder 4 Cranky Stars

Legacy of Evil (Hotel LaBelle, # 2)Legacy of Evil by Sharon Buchbinder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This is the second book in The Hotel LaBelle series. I normally read my books in numerical order. I started with this book first and I loved it. I was afraid I would be missing some important details but I quickly realized it was a stand alone novel. This story has a little bit of everything you need in a good book. Romance, humor, the paranormal factor, mystery/crime solving and awesome animals!


The attraction and romance between the main characters Emma and Bronco is immediate. There is quite a bit of paranormal activity in this series. It ties into the romance beautifully. The paranormal aspect ties into or leads to the investigation the pair work on solving. During the investigation we learn more about both characters and this is where i enjoyed the story the most.


I liked the secondary characters as well. In the book we meet the couple from the first book in the series (Lucius and Tallulah) as well as a few other supporting characters. Personally, I hope Stephanie gets her own story. Considering her flair for drama I think it would be pretty good. My favorite characters are Bronco, Beautiful, Stephanie and Gaucho.

Warning, numerous kids in this story are in abusive situations. Which just hurt my heart (Not rape). I am not about to give any spoilers, I just wanted people to be aware and to prepare themselves. I've read worse things happening to kids but still it was sad. To me anyway. To be fair, I'm a wuss about things like that.


I enjoyed reading this book and would definitely recommend it. I plan to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home