Thursday, December 21, 2017

New Review! 13 Resurrected Anthology 4.5 Cranky Stars

13 Resurrected: An Anthology Of Horror and Dark Fiction (Thirteen Series, #4)13 Resurrected: An Anthology Of Horror and Dark Fiction by Amy Bartelloni
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I was excited about an anthology of horror and dark fiction. Two of my favorite things by one author I have read before and some are new to me. I wasn’t disappointed in the least. In fact, I was creeped out and had the heebies for a lot of them.


In Ghost of the Past we see the ghost of a murderess who is seeking revenge and if she can’t get to the ones who wronged her why not their kids right? In Deaths Proxy we see a girl forced to make a terrible decision in hopes of saving the ones she loves. In Sundown there is a young lady who runs a nursing home who becomes the unknown target of an elderly lady and her supposed grandson.


Each story in this anthology was creepy and bloody. From guts hanging out, to souls jumping bodies and creepy things crawling on ceilings this anthology has it all. I would really suggest this book to people who are fans of this genre. Good job.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home