Tuesday, November 14, 2017

New Review! Glory Hole by Christy Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Glory Hole (A Book Club Novella, Volume 1)Glory Hole by Christy Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


What in the stars did I just read? I am dying. Glory Greystone is my hero! I mean who can be more awkward and a horn dog than Glory?


Glory owns a bookstore with one of her best friends. Her life is lost in the pages of smutty books and her beloved dog Wookie. One day her hot new neighbor moves in and it opens a hole in her safe life. No literally something hits the wall and creates a hole between her and Becks apartment. What happens next is equal parts funny and steamy.


Beck is floored that Glory has no idea who he is. This makes him attracted to her even more other than her fabulous derriere and her innocent ways. It seems every time he gets Glory alone someone blocks them. One night he notices a spot glowing under his desk and discovers a portal to his one happy place. No not Narnia I mean Glorys living room. He starts to play a game with Glory and masturbation ensues but who will be the first to fess up?


I picked this story up on a whim and seriously glad I did. It is a novella but it packs a punch. It wraps up so sweetly you almost forget that there is pure smut happening. So much awesome banter and hanky panky! I can’t wait to read about the rest of the girls.





View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home