Thursday, October 12, 2017

New Review! Return to the Island by L.B. Dunbar 5 Cranky Stars

Return to the Island (Island Duet Two)Return to the Island by L.B. Dunbar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Return to the Island by L.B. Dunbar. This is the much-anticipated sequel to Redemption Island. Oh my gawd this book had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. I thoroughly enjoyed each twist and turn. Juliet and Tack reunite twenty-two months later after they swore that they would find one another.


My heart was in my throat for most of this book. I was clutching my pearls as I turned each page. Would they or wouldn’t find one another? Juliet had survived another betrayal by someone close to her. I felt so angry for her that I wanted to punch the individual that betrayed her. And Tack, oh how my heart hurt for him.


L.B. Dunbar, you have really outdone yourself on this one. You know how to draw the reader into your stories and torture them emotionally. I mean this with the utmost respect. You are definitely in my top ten of favorite authors. I will recommend this book to others.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home