Thursday, September 14, 2017

New Review! Untamable by Jamie Schlosser 4.5 Cranky Stars

UntamableUntamable by Jamie Schlosser
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Estelle Winter is a cat hoarder plain and simple. Her life has taken a dramatic turn when she realizes she has more cats than she knows what to do with. Several cats with their own unique personalities and one jerk cat named Peter. Enough said. She lives a very solitary life and runs a costume store in town. She enlists the help of The Pussy Tamer. I know go ahead and laugh. What she didn't expect was her world to be rock by one sexy man who knew his way with a p......cat. Estelle is the quiet cat hoarder who shrinks into the background. She's a wild woman with a potty mouth.


Emery Matheson was known as The Pussy Tamer. He wasn't always a guy on tv dealing with hostile cats and making them loveable again. He has big dreams of being a veterinarian and saving animals sadly life had other plans. In order to take care of his father he accepts the job of a cat tamer on national tv. His life may seem all great with the random phone calls from women but he is lonely. When he's given the assignment of helping a cat hoarder he assumes she will be some cranky old lady but boy was he ever wrong. He meets a spitfire of a girl who knocks his feet out from under him.


I laughed from page one. This book was what I needed at the right time. I mean come on look at that cover! Who can resist a cute kitty and sexy arms? Estelle was a freak in disguise and she had me laughing even at her deplorable driving skills.

Emery was sexy plain and simple. His innuendos and cheesy lines on tv killed me yet he had such a giant heart. This is my first book by this author and I'm so happy I took the chance. There is nothing more that this girl loves than cats and sexual innuendos. All hail the pussy tamer. I wonder if Amazon will flag me for gratuitous use of that word? Read this book it's upbeat and happy and full of laughs.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home