Tuesday, August 15, 2017

New Review! Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd 4 Cranky Stars

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard is one of the best YA stories that I have read so far in this new year. I admit I binge watched the TV show first before reading the books. Neither one was a disappointment. What I am almost ashamed to admit is that I finished this book in one day.


Each of the main characters got equal time in the story. The dialogue was believable. The only thing I had an issue with that almost took me out of the story was all the high end fashion labels that was name dropped throughout the whole book. Yes, we get it the Liars love their high end stuff.


If you like YA stories packed with mystery, action, and drama then this is the book for you. I would recommend it to those who like this genre.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home