Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Review! Runners and Riders by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek, 5 Cranky Stars

Runners and Riders (Treasure Chronicles #2.5)Runners and Riders by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Jonathan saw his family murdered by Runners when he was a boy and he swore that he would end them. When he grew up he became a Rider and set out to keep his promise.



Juliet grew up a lonely girl and when super-confident Anne befriended her and introduced her to the Runners, she determined to do anything to fit in.



When Jonathan takes up his new post in New Addison city he meets Juliet and she starts questioning the decisions of the Runners. Juliet finds that she possesses a strength of character she was unaware of.



Runners are a mafia type gang and Riders are the policing institution.



This book, although part of the Treasure Chronicles is a stand alone novel. As with everything that I have thus far read from the pen of Ms Jordan, this book also captivated and enthralled me, it ticks all the boxes for a great escape with danger, murder, awesome inventions and yes, love!
I wish I could invent a rating to adequately reflect my enjoyment but I guess I will have to settle for 5 stars!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home