Wednesday, May 10, 2017

New Release! Manservant by Shari J. Ryan, 4 Cranky Stars


ManservantManservant by Shari J. Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

After what seems like a bad string of luck with men Jules swears them off for good. With her college career behind her and the real world closing in Jules decides to spend one summer having fun at the beach with her best friend Jade. Finding a nanny job that included housing was sheer luck.



Finding out that you're stuck living with the biggest jerk on the planet who happens to be the hottest man ever... sheer torture.



This book was cute with a sarcastic twist. I loved the very real emotions mixed in with wild pranks and sarcastic comments. I love sarcasm and actually enjoyed the book.



One thing I didn't care for was how body image was portrayed. Everyone was perfect and every detail was perfect.



This author did a wonderful job of adding some angst but at times it almost felt like an afterthought. While I know this is fiction I find books that steer away from the "perfect" tend to keep my attention more.



With that said I still intend to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home