Wednesday, March 22, 2017

New Review! Unprofessional by J.D.Hawkins, 4 Cranky Stars


UnprofessionalUnprofessional by J.D. Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

This is the first book I've read by JD Hawkins but certainly won't be the last. The writing captured my attention and the characters captured my heart.



Margo and Owen are best friends and co-workers. They can tell each other anything and drink each other under the table. Their friendship is unbreakable until mixed with Tequila and kittens.



It's been a long time since a book had me laughing this hard. I can see myself pulling this out and rereading it again and again. Other than a few slow spots this book is perfect.



I definitely look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home