Thursday, March 30, 2017

New Review! Rise of the Branded by Scott Keen, 5 Cranky Stars

Rise of the BrandedRise of the Branded by Scott Keen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

This book takes off where book 1 ended with Crik and Jak and the other Downers in the group escaping from Ungstah with the help of the Avarah and Durgan the captain of the guard.



They are free but are faced with many dangers from the Rukmush, the witch's horned crows and the Kings blue guard and the ghostly Kurokah under the witch's control.



They meet and are assisted by an eccentric wizard and there is a dramatic rescue back at Ungstah.
As with book one this one enthralled me and I am anxiously awaiting book three.



In my humble opinion, this author is a master story teller and as such deserves again 5 stars for his book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home