Thursday, March 9, 2017

New Review! Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan, 5 Cranky Stars

Midnight LilyMidnight Lily by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

I would rate this wonderful twisted story a million stars in the sky if I could. Such suspense and love and holy wow moments that I've lost count. I think if anyone decides to read this you need to go in with an open mind and lots of time on your hands. You won't want to put it down. You'll want to solve the puzzle that is Lily and Ryan.



This is the story of two broken people. Two people whose reality differs from ours. They are lost and seeking answers. Yet what is really the answers they are seeking? You start to question yourself in this story. Like did I just read that is that and that related? So much mystery and above all love sweet love.



I wish I could say a million things about the plot but I feel it would be giving the story away and I need anyone who reads this to go into this story blind. I went on a Mia Sheridan spree and every one of her books is different and jaw dropping. She writes such complex characters and stories I wonder how she keeps up. If you need an author to binge read I suggest Ms Sheridan. She hasn't disappointed me yet.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home