Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Review! Grizzly Bear Buns by Sable Sylvian, 1 Cranky Star

Grizzly Bear Buns (The Twelve Dancing Bears, #1)Grizzly Bear Buns by Sable Sylvan
My rating: 1 of 5 stars




* 1 Cranky Star *

This is the story of the 12 dancing bears trying to find their fated mates. They work at Bear Buns showing off their mate marks to hundreds of ladies a night while stripping.



In this first book we meet Owen and Ryan the grizzly bear dancers. Before the show even starts they meet Helen and sparks fly.



I wanted to love this book. The storyline is original and a fresh take on shifters being accepted by humans. The execution fell flat for me.



The overuse of words like shizz and frickin and heck by every character made it hard for me to differentiate between characters. It seemed as though each and every character had the same personality, nothing original about them.



I would love to see this series get an overhaul and reboot. I did read three others in this series and it's basically the same characters saying and doing the same things.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home