Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Review! Quietly Making Noise by Yessi Smith, 5 Cranky Stars

Quietly Making Noise (Wanderlust, #1)Quietly Making Noise by Yessi Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Glorious Cranky Stars *****

It's good to have dreams and to follow them. Sometimes dreams fade and change. Once in a while they explode into attainable stars. To truly grasp your dreams and grow with them is what this story is all about.



Elio has felt loss at a young age. He starts acting out at a young age along with his best friends Owen and Dylan. When a family friend shows Elio a different path that allows him to find himself and help support his Mama he grasps it with both hands. Busking is now his life and dream and he's talented too.



Vee ran from tragedy to Key West to live with her cousin Owen and his son Devon. A former nurse turned paddle board tour operator and she's enjoying her life, minus the demon chickens.
Two paths intersect and the stars change for Elio and Vee. Can the wanderer and the steadfast come together?



Yessi Smith melted my heart with this story. It left me contemplating my place in this world and what I can do to change my circumstances. I love all of the characters and feel as if we're old friends. I truly believe this is a story that needed to be told and I plan on reading it again and again.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home