Wednesday, November 2, 2016

New Review! Ring Ghost by Jane George, 3 Cranky Stars

Ring Ghost (The Enchanted Circus of Jules Compere, #2)Ring Ghost by Jane George
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

While the first book is more about Evan's journey to the circus' inner circle, this book was more about Wally. Which I loved! I really enjoyed seeing things from his perspective and seeing how it all unfolds.



It took me a while to warm up to the new characters, but it was easy to love (and hate) the returning ones. The true villain, Patrona, was amazingly evil in this book. I would love to know more about her. Maybe a book about her circus and why she's the way she is!



The members of Circus Lunastrata deal with twists and turns to make sure the Circus survives, and it gets weird. There were parts of the book that were...interestingly strange and a little confusing. Like the first book, I kept having to stop and look up definitions....this time for the Spanish words and phrases, because I don't speak the language. But things were repeated often, so I definitely learned some new things!



This book gets more supernatural then the first. I'll say the same thing as I said on the first book review...I really really really really want a book about The Ringmaster, Jules Compere. I didn't get near enough of him in this book!



I give it 3 stars

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home