Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Review! Endure by S.E Hall, 5 Cranky Stars

Endure (Evolve, #4)Endure by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****


I fell in love with this crew of misfits in the Evolve series. I love all of their personalities and how they all just fit together. This crew will literally do anything for each other.



In this book the crew is all grown up and together with their grown children. They're gathered for a wedding in Jamaica and the fun and games are just starting. The drinks are plenty and with Sawyer in the mix anything is possible.



This series is one of my favorites. I've read it multiple times and always seem to find something new. The way SE Hall writes makes you feel like you're part of the crew.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home