Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Review! Deeper by Allyn Lesley, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Deeper (The Deeper Chronicles #1)Deeper by Allyn Lesley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****

Noah Adams is hot, rich and very, very dangerous.



Avianna Linton is a primary school teacher, at 24 she is enthusiastic and optimistic about the job she loves.........but........ she is running from something.



Their attraction for each other is undeniable, but impractical...



Drugs, murder, betrayal, deceit, friendship, love, lust are all elements that feature in this story. There were times that I was close to tears, my emotions were twisted, getting to know characters, liking them and then not approving of their life decisions. It shows that love will seek you out no matter which side of the law you are on.



I found the book well written and well balanced with suspense, sex and violence being contributing factors to the story and not any one of them overwhelming the others.



I award this story 4.5 Cranky stars...............AAAAAnd book 2 is waiting for me!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home