Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Review! Transfer by Aly Martinez, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Transfer (The Retrieval Duet, #2)Transfer by Aly Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****

Any moment now Kevin Costner is going to come carrying Whitney Houston out while that beautiful song plays. That's what where my mind kept going with these two.



We were introduced to Heath and Clare briefly before. Heath Light was a DEA agent with a take charge attitude and an even bigger heart. He protected what was his at any cost. Clare Noir was the abused wife of a kingpin. She was a mother and a survivor and a fighter. I had to admire this woman at times. She held it together.



This book was filled with heartache and drama. You cheered for the good guys. Wished some serious harm on the bad ones. The guys with the beautiful hearts loved their girls with all their soul. My only real issue was the multiple POVs. I know they were necessary but just distracting for me at times.



Noir and Light. Dark and Light. That's what this book was. It was wrapped up in a touching traumatic shiny bow. This crankster recommends this book but only if you read Retrieval first.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home