Friday, September 30, 2016

New Review! Operation Fit-ish by Shannon Meyers, 5 Cranky Stars

Operation Fit-ishOperation Fit-ish by Shannon Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Dakota loves her family and her comic book collection. She's awkward and clumsy and uses swear words like "What the French Toast!" And "Biscuits and Gravy!"



Zane aka Thor, God of Thunder is undercover trying to take down a drug trafficking ring. He's six and a half feet of solid muscle and only weak when it comes to Dakota. She had his heart when she bumped into him and said "Avengers Assemble!"



Now that Dakota is single and has found her very own superhero, can they make a go of it?



I loved this book from page one and had to read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. This author takes you on a wild ride pulling at your heartstrings one minute and the next laughing so hard your crying.



I highly recommend this book and look forward to the next. I'll be stalking this author for sure.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home