Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Review! Damned if I Don't by Erin Hayes, 4 Cranky Stars

Damned if I Don'tDamned if I Don't by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

Mayhem! Anarchy! Death! This is what will happen if Anthony (our Lord Voldemort vampire) takes the Progenitor position.



Edie and Jude race against time and the infection spreading through her veins to put a stop to Anthonys reign of terror on her and her family. Being the Harker has its advantages sadly they are working against her in this second book. With her family by her side and some new hunters and vampires along for the ride they set out to piece together how to stop him and find the mole in their midst.



This book was full of destruction and death. I felt bad for Edie. Being thrust into this position of power when it was never supposed to be her. She's falling in love and trying to save her family while dealing with a disability.



It did kind of drag at times and lost my attention but it was still good. I can't wait for the conclusion in this series to see how everyone's life plays out. Fingers crossed I hope for the best!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home