Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Review! Ace by J.J. Marstead, 3.5 Cranky Stars

Ace (The Brimstone Kings MC #1)Ace by J.J. Marstead
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

This book started out rocky for me.



The sentences seemed simple - if that makes sense. I was bothered how wishy-washy Allison was. She was naive and Ace has serious cave man tendencies. They were all over the map with their feelings, so I wasn't sure I'd be able to continue. I'm happy I did because it picked up at certain points.



Allison is a waitress at the local diner and lives with her sister who is a waitress at a strip club. Allison and Ace meet at the diner.



Ace is a Vice President of a MC. He had girls all over, but one he always went back to who honestly couldn't take no for an answer. Their journey was a whirlwind and filled with so much drama. At times, I wanted to jump off the ride. Their steamy times were plenty. Heck the book starts with sex, so be ready.



At times, I was like why hasn't anyone called the cops? Why is she acting that way? Why can't they tell each other their problems?



The book picked up toward the end and had a nice prologue to wrap it all up. If you're willing to work through the rocky first few chapters then pick up this book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home