Thursday, August 4, 2016

New Review! A Shit Storm by Lisa Gillis, 5 Cranky Stars

A Shit StormA Shit Storm by Lisa Gillis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


To say that Tristan lived a privileged life would be an understatement of epic proportions. Tristan "JJ" is the son of former bad boy rocker, Jack Storm from Jackal. Growing up with an overbearing and overprotective mom was just one of the things he felt the need to escape from. Living in his fathers shadow was another. Despite the danger he sets off to find his own way in life.

Sash is a spitfire. She heads up the band Splynter I loved her character and how upbeat and naive she is. When Skyping and texting means finally meeting Trey Duplei, aka Tristan "JJ" Storm, she couldn't be more ecstatic. Having him try out for the band was a bonus. They both have secrets that just may tear them and the band apart. Are they strong enough to get past them?

I'm extremely lucky to be able to read this book for review as I've discovered a new author that I can't wait to read more of. This is a coming of age tale that reminded me of the mistakes I made when I was young and how I needed that time to grow into who I am today.

If you're looking for a emotionally charged rockin' good read than this is the book for you.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home