Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Review! In this Life by Christine Brae, 5 Cranky Stars

In This LifeIn This Life by Christine Brae
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

I have to be honest, at the beginning of this book I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish it. There was so much going on and so many different people. Oh and the details that I thought were so over the top that they seemed like filler. Boy was I wrong. I'm so glad that I stuck it out because every last detail came to light as to why it mattered, why it was added to this beautifully written novel.



Anna comes off a bit spoiled and whiney at first but her struggles are real and heartbreaking. With her faithful best friend, Dante, at her side she can tackle any obstacle.



Jude Greyson isn't your typical ladies man. He promised his heart and soul to a higher power and never wavered until he meets Anna. His Blue with the fiery red hair and the most beautiful soul he's ever met.



Through choices and struggles, loss and love, anger and laughter they always seem to gravitate back to each other. Is it fate, or a much higher power pulling the strings?



I'm absolutely floored by Christina Brae's writing in this book. I truly believe this was a story that needed to be told. She writes of real struggles and feelings. My emotions were all over the place. When I first started reading this book I almost gave up. To me it felt like there was just too much. Too much fluff and filler but that wasn't the case at all. Every last detail that I thought of as insignificant actually came to light by the end of the story. Every detail had a purpose as did every action.



I truly loved this book and highly recommend it along with a box of tissues.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home