Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New Review! The Angel Knights by Mary Ting, 3 Cranky Stars

The Angel Knights (The Angel Knights, #0)The Angel Knights by Mary Ting
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3 Cranky Stars ***


Half Angel half human - the Nephylum exist to serve, to keep humankind safe from the Fallen and demons.

The book is a prequel to The Chosen Knights and at fifty five pages is little more than an introduction where the reader meets the players, which I am assuming, will feature more prominently in The Chosen Knights.

I was disappointed because as soon as I got a handle on the characters, the book ended and I was left wanting so much more. In fact, I was left a little dissatisfied at the end of the novella.

Angel Knights feels like a ‘hook’ to me and if so, it has clearly worked. I would love to read the rest of The Chosen Knights and experience the whole series for myself.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home