Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Review! Saved by Him by Michelle Horst, 5 Cranky Stars





Synopsis:
Sophia

I'm only good for sex.
That’s what I've been trained for my whole life.
I'm a puppet.
I only know how to be your perfect fantasy.
It’s the only life I’ve ever known.
…until him.
Adam

I protect.
That’s all I know.
I’m the best at my job.
Life is fucked up, that's my reality.
…until her.
Review:
It's hard to find a book that grabs you from page one and holds you hostage to the end but Michelle Horst did just that.

Sophia knows only the life of a sex slave.
Adam wants only to protect and save her.

She knows that she needs to save her soul.
He wants to keep it safe.

I was on the edge of my seat with this series. There was never a dull moment, never a lack of emotion, never a lack of suspense.

If you're looking for a soul gripping, heart pounding, kleenex required amazing read than one-click this series today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home