Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Review! A Pirate's Life for Me by Tricia Owens, 5 Cranky Stars



Through books, I have been everywhere in the world. This story put on a tropical island full of sexy men and had me wishing I was a man so I could enjoy them fully.

Lucas just broke up with his cheating girlfriend and decides his life needs a change. He answers an ad to be a part of a Pirate show on the tropical island in the Caribbean. 

What began as an adventure takes a huge turn when he finds out he was hired for the gay show and not the straight show. 

Can Lucas follow the rules deigned by Cap'n Adam and "pretend" to be gay to save his spot in paradise? Can he survive Tyler's bitchy "cat clawing" attitude to remain a part of the crew?

This story is captivating, intense and erotic. Tricia Owens creates likable sexy as hell characters that stay with you long after the story ends. 

I highly recommend you purchase the series as you'll be unable to stop. This author has a new fan and I'm recommending her to all my erotic book loving friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home