Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Review! The Falling of Love by Marisa Oldham, 5 Extra Cranky Stars





The Falling of Love is the first book in the “Falling” trilogy. I’ve read every single one now and this is one of my favorite series. Ms Oldham has a unique style that I admire and I’ve become attached to her characters. It’s like being with old friends.

This is Grace and Ian’s story. They meet in high school, two idealistic teenagers, and we follow them through life’s ups and downs, joys and struggles.

The story is woven perfectly, tying into one another. Sometimes it’s uplifting. Other times, it is soul crushing. 

This trilogy is highly recommended and I am struggling to say farewell to the characters I’ve come to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home